What Information Do We Collect About You and Why?
We may collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
Information We Collect Directly From You. All visitors to our Site may browse the Site without registering for our Services. However, certain areas and features of our Site and Services may require registration. To register you must provide information such as the following: name, city, state, email address and phone number. We will also collect any information that you choose to provide to us, for example your credit or debit card information and billing information is you make a purchase through our Site, information you provide in our online insurance quoting system, or information that you send us in an email.
Information We Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site or Services through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; the length of time you visit our Site and or use our Services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site, and the following: access time, browser type, device ID, domain name, IP address, page views and referring URL. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you, including, where applicable, your user name, name, and other personal information Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer insurance quote customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Site or our Services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our Services on third party websites.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- For other purposes related to the administration of our business, including to: (i) to maintain accurate customer and user records; (ii) monitor your compliance with any of your agreements with us; (iii) protect us, yourself and others from fraud and error and to safeguard our business interests; (iv) collect debts owed to us; and (v) comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- To manage or transfer our assets or liabilities, for example, in the case of an acquisition or merger of our business (in which case your information may be disclosed to potential purchasers), the provision of security for a credit facility or the change of a supplier of products or services.
- For other purposes where authorized or required by law or consented to by you.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Site Users. Your user name and any information that you post to our Site, such as reviews, will be available to, and searchable by, all users of the Site and Services.
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be subject to this Policy.
- Marketing Partners. We may also share your information with select business or marketing partners, who may contact you about information, products or services that you may be interested in.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Cookies and Other Tracking
Do-Not-Track. Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies or opting out of ad networks).
Clear GIFs. Clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, though, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages, not stored on your hard drive. We might use clear GIFs to track the activities of Site visitors and App users, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage. We and our third party service providers also might use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
Plug-ins and Social Media Widgets
Third-Party Ad Networks
You may opt-out of many Ad Networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). For more information regarding this practice by NAI members, and your choices regarding these Ad Networks, please visit the NAI websites www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp.
Opting out of one or more NAI member Ad Networks only means that those members no longer will deliver targeted content or ads to you, based on your visits to multiple websites. It does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content or ads on our Site or other websites. Additional information is available on NAI’s and DAA’s websites accessible by the above links.
User Generated Content
We invite you to post content on our Site, including your comments, pictures, and any other information that you would like to be available on our Site. If you post content to our Site, all of the information that you post will be available to all visitors to our Site. If you post your own content on our Site or Services, your posting may become public and Villarreal Insurance cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
We are based in the United States, and our service providers may be located in the United States or various other jurisdictions. You acknowledge that your personal information may be processed and stored in foreign jurisdictions and that the governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies in those jurisdictions may be able to obtain disclosure of that personal information through the laws of the foreign jurisdiction.
Our Site and Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites.
Security of My Personal Information
We have implemented measures to protect the information we collect. Please be aware that no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site, at https://www.villarrealcriddle.com/privacy-policy. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site, or emailing your email address of record.
10,000+ individuals and businesses across Washington State have relied on Villarreal Insurance for their insurance needs.
“Villarreal Insurance is always helpful and finds ways to solve problems as they arise.”
“My experience with Villarreal Insurance was fast, easy and wonderful. I highly recommend getting insurance with them. I didn’t feel any pressure to buy and got my new vehicle insurance policy in under an hour.”
“We’re very happy with the services Villarreal Insurance has provided for our business. They have a friendly staff ready to help with everything that we need!”
“Villarreal Insurance has great customer service. They are always there when we need them.”
“When I purchased a new car I started looking for full coverage insurance at my bank’s request. After being turned down by several insurance agencies for not having prior insurance I went to Villarreal Insurance. They were able to find an insurance company to insure me at a great price. They were very kind and helpful through the entire process.”…
“Villarreal Insurance is an amazing insurance company. They handled all the necessary steps to get our trucking business insured, including the state and federal fillings. We are excited to do business with them for years to come.”
356 E. Hemlock Street, Othello, WA 99344
Hours | Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.